Projects made fun
A business game for project management and team building in larger groups
Project.SPA is an extremely compact and instructive simulation for your staff, customers or suppliers. SPA means SIT, PLAN and ACT, and it shows participants how to bring projects successfully to fruition under serious time pressure. Project.SPA sets the task of planning and completing the construction of a boat. Various questions are discussed: How much planning does a project require? How can risks and uncertainties be systematically quantified? Which roles should be assumed by individual team members? How is the project life cycle visualized? The teams saw and hammer until their boat is ready to sail smoothly – and so are your future projects. NOTICE: building a bread oven, shooting a film or cooking are just some alternatives to building a boat.
Something for everyone
- For companies and organizations that view team building as more than a restaurant outing.
- For companies and organizations that want to bring people together to get to know each other and create lasting networks.
- For companies and organizations that want to create unforgettable alumni meetings, customer events, corporate celebrations, etc.
Seminar length: 1/2-1 day
8- 299 participants
- Dealing with project planning under time pressure.
- Dealing with project obstacles.
- Project controlling and visualization.
- Project communication
- Defining project roles
- Team building
Meinungen von Teilnehmern:
- I’d like to take a chance and thank you for the well-organized session-training on Project Management. We also were very fascinated with your movie at the end of our program. That was so perfect and emotional.Tural NabizadePASHA Bank
- Laura VadderStudentin an der Universität Passau
Dein Seminar war wirklich spitze! Ich habe so viel gelernt und daraus mitgenommen! Einfach super!!!
- Thanks very much for extremely useful program over these two days I have learned more about working in team then in the last couple of years...Alexander SvinovDecision Maker
Great game, fun Teambuilding opportunity. We learned strategy from real competetive environment.
Vielen Dank für dieses hammer Training. Mir hat es noch mal so geholfen, meinen Bereich zu scannen, wie ich arbeite, was ich falsch mache (= Gemacht habe) ... aber vor allem, wie es gut Richtung Zukunft weitergeht!
- Tatiana Gaiday
A great, fantastic expirience. Absolutly like in real life