Projects made fun
A business game for project management and team building in larger groups
Project.SPA is an extremely compact and instructive simulation for your staff, customers or suppliers. SPA means SIT, PLAN and ACT, and it shows participants how to bring projects successfully to fruition under serious time pressure. Project.SPA sets the task of planning and completing the construction of a boat. Various questions are discussed: How much planning does a project require? How can risks and uncertainties be systematically quantified? Which roles should be assumed by individual team members? How is the project life cycle visualized? The teams saw and hammer until their boat is ready to sail smoothly – and so are your future projects. NOTICE: building a bread oven, shooting a film or cooking are just some alternatives to building a boat.
Something for everyone
- For companies and organizations that view team building as more than a restaurant outing.
- For companies and organizations that want to bring people together to get to know each other and create lasting networks.
- For companies and organizations that want to create unforgettable alumni meetings, customer events, corporate celebrations, etc.
Seminar length: 1/2-1 day
8- 299 participants
- Dealing with project planning under time pressure.
- Dealing with project obstacles.
- Project controlling and visualization.
- Project communication
- Defining project roles
- Team building
Meinungen von Teilnehmern:
- Irina Yashkova & Michael YurinMoscow EMBA-23
Thank you for this opportunity to learn in a safe environment. The TOPSIM simulation is a great tool to try out different strategies and play out different ideas. Thank you for your guidance and gently steering us to the right direction. It`s been an invaluable expirience.
Deine Art und Weise hilft jedem sich aktiv zu beteiligen. Du hast auch eine Gabe, Dinge zu erkennen und zu analysieren. Es hat großen Spaß gemacht
Vielen Dank für dieses hammer Training. Mir hat es noch mal so geholfen, meinen Bereich zu scannen, wie ich arbeite, was ich falsch mache (= Gemacht habe) ... aber vor allem, wie es gut Richtung Zukunft weitergeht!
- Thanks very much for extremely useful program over these two days I have learned more about working in team then in the last couple of years...Alexander SvinovDecision Maker
- I’d like to take a chance and thank you for the well-organized session-training on Project Management. We also were very fascinated with your movie at the end of our program. That was so perfect and emotional.Tural NabizadePASHA Bank
Great game, fun Teambuilding opportunity. We learned strategy from real competetive environment.