A business game for project management in the area of
„Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG)“
A business game for project management in the area of “fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG)”
Project.Pryaniki is an interactive, compact simulation – similar to Project.Master, but adapted for the special needs of the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector. Your group develops a new recipe for pryaniki (Russian spice cookies) and prepares a packaging and marketing concept for the target market. Some of the key issues are drawing up detailed agreements, time pressure, and risk assessment. At the end of the seminar the participants have worked through the entire project life cycle and can savor their success with tasty pryaniki.
Something for everyone
- For companies and organizations in the FMCG sector that want to develop an understanding of project management.
- For staff requiring a framework to guide future projects.
- For staff planning to undertake a project directly after the seminar.
- Seminar length: 2 days // 8-16 participants
- Devising a work breakdown structure and model to map the project phases.
- Using planning tools (creative techniques, cost and resource plans, work breakdown structure).
- Dealing with project risks.
- Project controlling and visualization.
- Project communication
- Improving the team structure.
- Defining project roles – also across departments.
Meinungen von Teilnehmern:
- Tatiana Gaiday
A great, fantastic expirience. Absolutly like in real life
Deine Art und Weise hilft jedem sich aktiv zu beteiligen. Du hast auch eine Gabe, Dinge zu erkennen und zu analysieren. Es hat großen Spaß gemacht
Vielen Dank für dieses hammer Training. Mir hat es noch mal so geholfen, meinen Bereich zu scannen, wie ich arbeite, was ich falsch mache (= Gemacht habe) ... aber vor allem, wie es gut Richtung Zukunft weitergeht!
- Thanks very much for extremely useful program over these two days I have learned more about working in team then in the last couple of years...Alexander SvinovDecision Maker
Great game, fun Teambuilding opportunity. We learned strategy from real competetive environment.
- I’d like to take a chance and thank you for the well-organized session-training on Project Management. We also were very fascinated with your movie at the end of our program. That was so perfect and emotional.Tural NabizadePASHA Bank