Project management made easy-to-swallow
A cooking event serving up project management skills – also for larger groups
Project management skills are difficult to teach in a seminar room, so we take a hands-on approach. Participants in the “Teatro del Gusto” seminar are given the task of whipping up a menu. From the idea and the planning, to the delivery and the dining, they take on responsibility for the entire project in groups. In doing so, they run through the entire project life cycle in the space of a day. They also get a chance to use and familiarize themselves with practice-oriented project instruments such as mind maps, stakeholder analysis, project plans and resource plans. The final results are tasted by the entire group and evaluated over a glass of wine.
NOTICE: building a bread oven, shooting a film or building a boat are just some alternatives to cooking.
Something for everyone
- For companies and organizations requiring motivated teams to work on a project-oriented basis.
- For companies and organizations that want to form strong, cohesive teams
- For companies that want to improve cooperation with their customers or suppliers.
Seminar length: 1 day
2 – 299 participants
- Project planning under time pressure.
- Dealing with project obstacles.
- Project controlling and visualization.
- Project management communication under a deadline and pressure to succeed.
- Project role clarity.
- Team building
- Tatiana Gaiday
A great, fantastic expirience. Absolutly like in real life
- Laura VadderStudentin an der Universität Passau
Dein Seminar war wirklich spitze! Ich habe so viel gelernt und daraus mitgenommen! Einfach super!!!
- Irina Yashkova & Michael YurinMoscow EMBA-23
Thank you for this opportunity to learn in a safe environment. The TOPSIM simulation is a great tool to try out different strategies and play out different ideas. Thank you for your guidance and gently steering us to the right direction. It`s been an invaluable expirience.
Vielen Dank für dieses hammer Training. Mir hat es noch mal so geholfen, meinen Bereich zu scannen, wie ich arbeite, was ich falsch mache (= Gemacht habe) ... aber vor allem, wie es gut Richtung Zukunft weitergeht!
- Thanks very much for extremely useful program over these two days I have learned more about working in team then in the last couple of years...Alexander SvinovDecision Maker
Great game, fun Teambuilding opportunity. We learned strategy from real competetive environment.