A computer-based simulation for operations and strategic management
The participants head a manufacturing operation, taking into account changing macroeconomic factors such as inflation, unemployment, currency fluctuations, etc. In small groups they analyze the financial statements, production data and marketing data, and implement decisions for the next five years. The seminar utilizes a combination of computer simulations and up-to-date practical management tools, such as business journals, the balanced scorecard, financial reports, and financial data. The groups compete against each other, making the seminar an unforgettable experience.
Something for everyone
- For companies and organizations that want to strengthen the entrepreneurial thinking and action of their staff.
- For staff who require cross-departmental insight for their everyday work.
- For staff who have to prepare and take strategic decisions.
- NOTICE: Ideal for the development of management talent.
Seminar length: 2 days
- Understanding financial data (e.g. return on capital employed) and financial statements (e.g. profit and loss calculations).
- Recognizing and evaluating the effects of decisions, using a balanced scorecard.
- Using a roadmap in day-to-day business.
Meinungen von Teilnehmern:
- I’d like to take a chance and thank you for the well-organized session-training on Project Management. We also were very fascinated with your movie at the end of our program. That was so perfect and emotional.Tural NabizadePASHA Bank
- Tatiana Gaiday
A great, fantastic expirience. Absolutly like in real life
Deine Art und Weise hilft jedem sich aktiv zu beteiligen. Du hast auch eine Gabe, Dinge zu erkennen und zu analysieren. Es hat großen Spaß gemacht
- Thanks very much for extremely useful program over these two days I have learned more about working in team then in the last couple of years...Alexander SvinovDecision Maker
- Laura VadderStudentin an der Universität Passau
Dein Seminar war wirklich spitze! Ich habe so viel gelernt und daraus mitgenommen! Einfach super!!!
Vielen Dank für dieses hammer Training. Mir hat es noch mal so geholfen, meinen Bereich zu scannen, wie ich arbeite, was ich falsch mache (= Gemacht habe) ... aber vor allem, wie es gut Richtung Zukunft weitergeht!