Houston. We (don’t) have a problem
A business game for larger groups
Corporate celebrations, alumni meetings and customer-supplier events sometimes involve bigger numbers of people. The participants are divided into groups of 5-7 members and the teams compete against each other to lead their respective companies to market success. The groups discuss the various organizational functions – production, procurement, quality, HR development, etc. Project-based activities are also used to explore and play out other key areas (communication, marketing, process optimization). The exercise ensures your event is both an unforgettable and valuable experience.
Something for everyone
- For companies and organizations that occasionally want to learn and build teams in larger group settings.
- Larger groups wanting to grow together and sustainably improve future cooperation.
Seminar length: 1 day
12 – 50 participants
- Integrated, cross-departmental corporate leadership.
- Business process optimization (CIP)
- Improved communication across teams and key interfaces.
- Cooperative management
Tel: +49 (30) 22 43 85 16
Direct contact:Contact now
Meinungen von Teilnehmern:
- Irina Yashkova & Michael YurinMoscow EMBA-23
Thank you for this opportunity to learn in a safe environment. The TOPSIM simulation is a great tool to try out different strategies and play out different ideas. Thank you for your guidance and gently steering us to the right direction. It`s been an invaluable expirience.
- I’d like to take a chance and thank you for the well-organized session-training on Project Management. We also were very fascinated with your movie at the end of our program. That was so perfect and emotional.Tural NabizadePASHA Bank
Deine Art und Weise hilft jedem sich aktiv zu beteiligen. Du hast auch eine Gabe, Dinge zu erkennen und zu analysieren. Es hat großen Spaß gemacht
Vielen Dank für dieses hammer Training. Mir hat es noch mal so geholfen, meinen Bereich zu scannen, wie ich arbeite, was ich falsch mache (= Gemacht habe) ... aber vor allem, wie es gut Richtung Zukunft weitergeht!
- Thanks very much for extremely useful program over these two days I have learned more about working in team then in the last couple of years...Alexander SvinovDecision Maker
- Laura VadderStudentin an der Universität Passau
Dein Seminar war wirklich spitze! Ich habe so viel gelernt und daraus mitgenommen! Einfach super!!!