Optimization beyond borders
A business game for or against relocation
Increasing labor costs, currency fluctuations and tax benefits are just some of the macroeconomic factors that fire up discussions about relocation. Participants manage a firm producing in Germany. An alternative production location is proposed within the framework of the seminar, e.g. Russia, Mexico, South Africa. Which factors play an important role in the decision to relocate? Is it possible to monetize “soft” factors such as culture, cooperation networks or access to suppliers? The simulation visualizes environmental changes in the existing location and the target location, and assesses them with the help of key indicators. The participants learn how to identify factors relevant in the location of a business and how to convert them into quantifiable data. By comparing the financial statements, participants learn when relocation pays off.
Something for everyone
- For companies and organizations considering relocation.
- For companies and organizations that want to develop the potential of their current locations.
- For all those who enjoy learning about organizational complexity.
Seminar length: 2 days
- Interpreting business processes in financial statements.
- Identifying relevant relocation factors, measuring cultural factors.
- Interpreting macroeconomic factors.
- Dealing with key financial data, such as: ROI, cash flow, profitability.
Meinungen von Teilnehmern:
Vielen Dank für dieses hammer Training. Mir hat es noch mal so geholfen, meinen Bereich zu scannen, wie ich arbeite, was ich falsch mache (= Gemacht habe) ... aber vor allem, wie es gut Richtung Zukunft weitergeht!
Deine Art und Weise hilft jedem sich aktiv zu beteiligen. Du hast auch eine Gabe, Dinge zu erkennen und zu analysieren. Es hat großen Spaß gemacht
- Irina Yashkova & Michael YurinMoscow EMBA-23
Thank you for this opportunity to learn in a safe environment. The TOPSIM simulation is a great tool to try out different strategies and play out different ideas. Thank you for your guidance and gently steering us to the right direction. It`s been an invaluable expirience.
- Tatiana Gaiday
A great, fantastic expirience. Absolutly like in real life
- Laura VadderStudentin an der Universität Passau
Dein Seminar war wirklich spitze! Ich habe so viel gelernt und daraus mitgenommen! Einfach super!!!
- Thanks very much for extremely useful program over these two days I have learned more about working in team then in the last couple of years...Alexander SvinovDecision Maker