Optimization beyond borders
A business game for or against relocation
Increasing labor costs, currency fluctuations and tax benefits are just some of the macroeconomic factors that fire up discussions about relocation. Participants manage a firm producing in Germany. An alternative production location is proposed within the framework of the seminar, e.g. Russia, Mexico, South Africa. Which factors play an important role in the decision to relocate? Is it possible to monetize “soft” factors such as culture, cooperation networks or access to suppliers? The simulation visualizes environmental changes in the existing location and the target location, and assesses them with the help of key indicators. The participants learn how to identify factors relevant in the location of a business and how to convert them into quantifiable data. By comparing the financial statements, participants learn when relocation pays off.
Something for everyone
- For companies and organizations considering relocation.
- For companies and organizations that want to develop the potential of their current locations.
- For all those who enjoy learning about organizational complexity.
Seminar length: 2 days
- Interpreting business processes in financial statements.
- Identifying relevant relocation factors, measuring cultural factors.
- Interpreting macroeconomic factors.
- Dealing with key financial data, such as: ROI, cash flow, profitability.
Meinungen von Teilnehmern:
Deine Art und Weise hilft jedem sich aktiv zu beteiligen. Du hast auch eine Gabe, Dinge zu erkennen und zu analysieren. Es hat großen Spaß gemacht
- I’d like to take a chance and thank you for the well-organized session-training on Project Management. We also were very fascinated with your movie at the end of our program. That was so perfect and emotional.Tural NabizadePASHA Bank
- Tatiana Gaiday
A great, fantastic expirience. Absolutly like in real life
Vielen Dank für dieses hammer Training. Mir hat es noch mal so geholfen, meinen Bereich zu scannen, wie ich arbeite, was ich falsch mache (= Gemacht habe) ... aber vor allem, wie es gut Richtung Zukunft weitergeht!
- Thanks very much for extremely useful program over these two days I have learned more about working in team then in the last couple of years...Alexander SvinovDecision Maker
Great game, fun Teambuilding opportunity. We learned strategy from real competetive environment.