Distance leadership, the team and MORE
Exercises for team development and icebreakers
Learning games are fun and they can have a remarkable impact on teamwork in a short space of time. Simply communication exercises can highlight interface management, attitudes to quality standards and rule breaking, or the communication culture within your team. They’re enjoyable, educational, and the improvements to team performance are both lasting and unforgettable. We use the exercises either in short seminars or integrate them into our longer seminars. Our video shows some of the many settings in which they can be applied. The exercises cover areas like communication, intercultural management, distance leadership, cooperative management, project management, and team performance.
Something for everyone
- For companies and organizations who are looking for unusual approaches and lasting effects.
- For companies and organizations that want to open a meeting with an icebreaker and/or would like a new angle for dealing with difficult issues.
- Challenge us – for HR managers who want to actively design our business games with our team.
Seminar length: 45 minutes – 1 day
- Lectures often can’t pinpoint potential for improvement, it must be discovered through hands on experience.
Meinungen von Teilnehmern:
- Irina Yashkova & Michael YurinMoscow EMBA-23
Thank you for this opportunity to learn in a safe environment. The TOPSIM simulation is a great tool to try out different strategies and play out different ideas. Thank you for your guidance and gently steering us to the right direction. It`s been an invaluable expirience.
Deine Art und Weise hilft jedem sich aktiv zu beteiligen. Du hast auch eine Gabe, Dinge zu erkennen und zu analysieren. Es hat großen Spaß gemacht
- I’d like to take a chance and thank you for the well-organized session-training on Project Management. We also were very fascinated with your movie at the end of our program. That was so perfect and emotional.Tural NabizadePASHA Bank
Vielen Dank für dieses hammer Training. Mir hat es noch mal so geholfen, meinen Bereich zu scannen, wie ich arbeite, was ich falsch mache (= Gemacht habe) ... aber vor allem, wie es gut Richtung Zukunft weitergeht!
- Tatiana Gaiday
A great, fantastic expirience. Absolutly like in real life
- Thanks very much for extremely useful program over these two days I have learned more about working in team then in the last couple of years...Alexander SvinovDecision Maker